In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tim Bunce
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've submitted a proposal to speak at XTech in Dublin in May. That'll
> be another perl-sceptical audience.
>
> I called it "Perl and Parrot - Baseless Myths and Startling Realities" :)
>
> I've also finally got myself one of those new-fangled "blog" thingies over
> at http://timbunce.wordpress.com/ and I've posted the abstract there.
>
> I'd appreciate comments and suggestions.

I've been working on some stats about upload activity to CPAN from 1995
until now. I can give you some data around April-ish if you like so
it's up-to-date. I haven't figured out in which format to release the
data, but CSV is easy.

Here's an sample of the data I collect so far:

http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/35525

No pretty pictures yet; I'd make a surface plot but I don't know how
many people would understand it. :)