I wanted to post a brief follow-up on this. As the developers out
there who use Perl know, the Google::AdWords module is maintained by a
developer outside of Google. Google::AdWords does not yet have v13
support. I've been in touch with Rohan, the developer, and he's also
posted in another thread in this forum confirming that he is planning
on adding v13 support ahead of the sunset date.

If anything changes with Rohan's plans then we'll evaluate what can be
done on Google's end to accommodate our Perl developers.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team