I for one would be much happier if Google took over maintenance of the
perl module.
With less than 2 weeks until the V12 sunset, we still don't have a
module to start
testing with. Not to mention the 4 months that the new features have
been unavailable
to Perl developers.

While I appreciate the fine work Rohan and others have done in the
past, I think that
everyone would be better served by Google providing official support
for Perl.

Rick Morris