Hello Gordon,

 In order to properly diagnose those generic "Internal errors" what
I'd need is the value of the requestId SOAP response header. You
should be able to obtain that by turning on logging in APIlity (http://
google-apility.sourceforge.net/#Debugging) and taking a look at the
SOAP response message associated with the error.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team