Hi Jeff,

Thanks for speedy reply!

I have made all necessary code adjustments - but we seem to be
experiencing some problems when creating proximity geotargets for a
campaign.

The API reports a 'An Internal Error Has Occurred.  Please Retry Your
Request', with an error code of '0'.

I understand there were some changes in Adwords API v13 to the
geotargets service, and I believe you can now add negative geotargets
- so I'm wondering if the array I'm passing in has some kind of
expected index missing.

However, I am ranting now - and this question is probably best placed
in the APIlity forum, but if you can offer any assistance that would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gordon.