Hello,
  We have been experiencing  very frequent connection problem while
downloading  campaign data on one of our accounts. This problem was
first observed on 23rd of October and still experiencing failures even
after 3 days.  Unfortunately, I don't have much information available,
apart from the  stack trace followed by " java.io.IOException". We see
this error after downloading a few keywords and ad groups under this
account. Strangely this happens with only a couple of accounts and
they accounts are hosted on Japanese timezone.

Please let's know, if you have suggestions to resolve this issue. I
would be happy to share more  details about the account, if that would
help to debug this problem.

thanks,
snair