Thank you Eric. This account has around 200,000 keywords . but there
are a few ad groups with more than  1000 ( up to 1600 ) keywords. Do
you think this might cause 502 errors ?  I assume, the only solution
until v2009 goes to production is to keep trying and pray that API
doesn't timeout next time ? . Is there a time of day when there is
greater chance for success ?

thanks,
Santhosh