Hi Santhosh,

I was able to make that request without receiving 502 errors.  Do you
find that the errors are limited to certain ad groups?  I've noticed
that this account is very large, and it could be that for some ad
groups the results may be too large to be returned in a single
response.  One of the nice features about the v2009 API is the ability
to specify paging, so large requests can be broken into smaller ones:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdGroupCriterionService.AdGroupCriterionSelector.html#paging.

Best,
- Eric