Sir,

After looking your suggestion I want to use Sandbox environment. You
give a video link in you tube. But the instruction is not clear to me.
Because I have to implement the service "TargetingIdeaService" for get
keyword suggestion on a giving website url using Sandbox environment.
But there are no code on "TargetingIdeaService" Service class for
Login authentication details are provided to the sandbox google api.
Sir please an instruction or example to implement it with example on
Sandbox how to authenticate through sandbox and get result into my web
application.

Advance Thanks for helping.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukut Kandar