adding to my prior message:

Can I perform this task (Domain Wide Delegation) with the Essentials
Starter Edition of Workspace?

I just signed up for that version. But now I'm at a roadblock. The *main
email**, associated with our Ads account, Firebase, GA4, etc... is an
@gmail domain email. However, the workspace says I can only add users via
internal emails.

How do I now associate the existing accounts (all @gmail) with this
workspace so that I can utilize the Service Account to access Google Ads?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/10122602-0f77-4c19-816c-88cffe1cb0a4n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Go... Chad Wood
    • ... Chad Wood
        • ... Chad Wood