From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "Dave" <dmilho...@wletc.com>
Cc: "AFMUG" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:50:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP voltages again - specifically 2ghz

ugh... I keep forgetting to use reply-to-all...

Not every single UBNT radio... all the airfibers will happily take 48v.
Mikrotik is finally starting to make most of the new stuff handle 48v
(including the PowerBox Pro), but yeah. UBNT is the reason I still have to use
24v on most of our towers... they make a converter you can stick on in line
with the radios, but that's kind of a pain if you have more than one or two,
and it's an extra part to fail.