There's a cause and I'm pretty confident it's not the cards themselves.

This weekend an AP started having eth link issues.  Look at it and the
card/rj45 is full of water.  Replaced the line.  Problem returns about 12
hours later.

I plug in my continuity tester and pin 7 blinks quickly and fades away.
Headed up the tower now for a new AP and already did a new Poe (no power
until AP replaced).

Is it possible the Poe/AP are damaging the surge card?  We've gone through
5-6 cards since Saturday, and I thought it was all water related.  It
stopped raining on Sunday after card 3 + new line.

Any other ideas?  Can I wait a minute and reuse the dry cards, are they
self resetting (I tried power cycling the POE for 5 seconds with no change)
after a length of time?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343