Do you have a spare POE to try ?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 6:10 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Surge suppression failure gigE APC HV

Well there was no lightning or anything, beautiful weather.  After several
cards I have to imagine it's the POE or the AP.  We replaced those two at the
same time.

Does it make sense the POE was doing something weird to fry them or more sense
the AP was pulling too many amps?  AP seems perfectly fine in the office for 36
hours, so I'm inclined to believe it's the POE.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St