the calix cloud is the secret sauce that makes the wi-fi experience the
best.  too many features to list but the self heal is the best.  it's
constantly scanning the environment and will change the channels as
necessary.

if you are using the router without the cloud you are missing over 50% of
the features.

I'd contact the calix rep for your region and request a demo unit.

-sean