When you get it, please let me know how I can get the content off of it without
using wifi, if possible.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 7:45 PM
To: AFMUG
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT cynical

You don't need a sling subscription (or at least not a paid one), and it does
have an ethernet port.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019, 8:39 PM Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

  Two downsides I see:
  1)    It wants you to subscribe to SlingTV.  While I do subscribe I don’t
want to have to subscribe.  That makes me not want to buy it.

  2)    It delivers content via wifi.  It probably would not talk from my
basement to my upstairs.  If it has the ability to deliver via lan then it is
much more useful to me.