Similar to the DVR+. It has 2 tuners, which works great for us. If you're
watching live TV, you can pause/rewind/fast forward. You can record two
programs while watching a pre-recorded show. It also has several "streaming
channels", but we almost never watch them through the DVR+. If we want to
stream something, we go through the Roku. Roku connects us to pretty much
anything we're interested in; Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Vudu. There must be 30
or 40 different streaming thingies.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com