From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 9:34 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT cynical

The DVR+ is one TV only; don't know about the Stream+.

Yes, we pipe the HDMI through the AVR.

Our DVR+ is hardwired. Don't know if there is a WiFi option.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 6:13 PM Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> > wrote:

Can you watch the DVR from other TVs?

I presume it has hdmi out for the video?

Ethernet lan or wifi only?