Thanks for all the replies on/off list. The Sales dept is telling us that they have other ISP's using the fiber+ product with no issues, they've even given us some references. Although nobody that I've seen on this list. CL is not the ilec here, but they're claiming our building already has fiber, which it does, from AT&T the ilec, Comcast, and Verizon (cell site). So we're not sure if they're just getting a fiber or EPL from AT&T. There are a lot of things that sales is telling us that aren't making sense yet. We'll follow up with the references they gave us to see what they say.

Nate