Does the nanostation still have slots for hose-clamps?

slip a 4" length of galvanized pipe strap through the slot and screw that to the wall.  It will never get closer to the wall than that.

On 2/22/2019 4:54 PM, Cameron Crum wrote:
I think that still sicks out a little too far. I need something like 2-3 inches from the wall.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 3:52 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Some folks use these:
    https://www.mccowntech.com/product/horizontal-member-tower-mount-6-inch/
    I guess we could spin one without the bolts and back clamp.  Disk
    only.
    *From:* Cameron Crum
    *Sent:* Friday, February 22, 2019 2:33 PM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
    *Subject:* [AFMUG] mtow suitable?
    I'm looking for something like the mtow but for wall mounting a
    cpe. It needs to be pretty low profile as it is in a breeze way
    and they want it as close to the wall as possible and invisible as
    possible. It will be use to mount a Nanostation AC. Chuck, do you
    have a low profile one or is there something else suitable?
    Cameron