From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 4:17 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mtow suitable?

the mtowP is lagged to alot of walls around here, just the half with the piece
of pipe welded to it.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 4:10 PM Cameron Crum <cc...@murcevilo.com
<mailto:cc...@murcevilo.com> > wrote:

Yeah...it's at a university so needs to look "professional".

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 4:00 PM Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com
<mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Does the nanostation still have slots for hose-clamps?

slip a 4" length of galvanized pipe strap through the slot and screw that to
the wall.  It will never get closer to the wall than that.