https://www.rescuealert.com/

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 9:46 AM To: Animal Farm Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Medical Alert Systems I have some relatives that are getting elderly and still living on their own. Landline only (Frontier, so it mostly works), they don't even have a cell phone. It seems like a lot of devices now are geared towards the smart home market, where they presume that you have an internet connection. Other devices are $20 or $30/month for the monitoring/answering service. There are other family members close by, so it really just needs a wireless panic button that can make an outbound call to them. A cordless phone is probably more technical that can be handled, and I know that it would rarely leave it's base station. So a pendent/watch is much more preferable.

Just brainstorming, Preferably, dial a list of numbers until someone answers and confirms via keypress or something.

Does something like that exist?