From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 5:06 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Medical Alert Systems

New customer last week was telling our installer they keep getting 911
connects to a Frontier landline that is very unreliable, and the random
interruptions would occasionally dial 9-1-1.  Frontier always blames it on
“mice in the boxes”.  I have a mental image of the mice tapping out 9-1-1.
Help, we’re being held hostage in a Frontier cross box!