Yes, good point.  8-5 time permitting.  Liberal injections of phrases about
Business packages get the priority.

From: Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 10:12 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] residential customers that alway claiming "business use"

and no after hours response on Residential

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:10 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I used to publish a triage/response time sheet in our faq page.  Something
like:   “Residential trouble tickets would be dispatched to a technician within
24 hours on business days when when work load permits.  Business customers have
priority over residential customers.  No weekend response.”