Difference between having support on shift to answer the phone and work
with the customer and having them page out a service tech.
For DIA we page and escalate after hours and get a tech out of bed if we
have to.
For SMB we try, i.e if someone is available and willing then we dispatch
and pay the overtime.  They aren't going to be offline over the weekend but
they also won't get a 2AM service call like DIA.
For residential it gets fit into the next business days schedule.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202