  From: Kurt Fankhauser
  To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
  Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 10:44 AM
  Subject: [AFMUG] residential customers that alway claiming "business use"

  What is everyone doing for all these residential customers that when their
internet is down are always requesting expedited repairs beause they need they
are  "running a business from home" etc?

  Do you make them jump up to  business package? Or add a fee on their bill for
  "commercial use"???

  Seems to be happening all the time lately and I feel like they are taking
advantage of residential pricing but wanting business type service.