From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FCC Enforcement Actions

The concern may also stem from the ADA requirement. It concerns me. How
specifically does one ensure a website is ADA compliant? Im guessing the text
has to be text, nor image so a text reader can read it to the blind, but does
there have to be some specific font? do i need a wheelchair ramp available
anywhere someone might access the website? what if theyre accessing it from a
shitter without a handrail? This is why I like having the government involved
in things.

Also though it covers a provider who happens to not have a website, though that
would make them a pretty suspect provider

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:48 AM Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com