The concern may also stem from the ADA requirement. It concerns me. How
specifically does one ensure a website is ADA compliant? Im guessing the
text has to be text, nor image so a text reader can read it to the blind,
but does there have to be some specific font? do i need a wheelchair ramp
available anywhere someone might access the website? what if theyre
accessing it from a shitter without a handrail? This is why I like having
the government involved in things.

Also though it covers a provider who happens to not have a website, though
that would make them a pretty suspect provider