You dont have to disclose, you can submit it to the FCC, which doesnt
really make sense

Substantive Disclosure Submission
<https://www.fcc.gov/consumer-governmental-affairs/internet-service-provider-disclosures/disclosure-instructions-isps#_com_1>

   - Each submission shall address the categories of information listed in
   paragraphs 218 – 223 of the *Restoring Internet Freedom Order*
   <https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-17-166A1.pdf> – Network
   Management Practices, Performance Characteristics, and Commercial Terms, as
   detailed below.  If the ISP does not engage in a specific activity listed
   below, the ISP should mark it as “Not Applicable” in its disclosure.

   - Network Management Practices

   - *Blocking.*  Any practice (other than reasonable network management
   elsewhere disclosed) that blocks or otherwise prevents end user access to
   lawful content, applications, service, or non-harmful devices, including a
   description of what is blocked.
   - *Throttling.*  Any practice (other than reasonable network management
   elsewhere disclosed) that degrades or impairs access to lawful Internet
   traffic on the basis of content, application, service, user, or use of a
   non-harmful device, including a description of what is throttled.
   - *Affiliated Prioritization.*  Any practice that directly or indirectly
   favors some traffic over other traffic, including through use of techniques
   such as traffic shaping, prioritization, or resource reservation, to
   benefit an affiliate, including identification of the affiliate.
   - *Paid Prioritization.*  Any practice that directly or indirectly
   favors some traffic over other traffic, including through use of techniques
   such as traffic shaping, prioritization, or resource reservation, in
   exchange for consideration, monetary or otherwise.
   - *Congestion Management*.  Descriptions of congestion management
   practices, if any.  These descriptions should include the types of traffic
   subject to the practices; the purposes served by the practices; the
   practices’ effects on end users’ experience; criteria used in practices,
   such as indicators of congestion that trigger a practice, including any
   usage limits triggering the practice, and the typical frequency of
   congestion; usage limits and the consequences of exceeding them; and
   references to engineering standards, where appropriate.
   - *Application-Specific Behavior*.  Whether and why the ISP blocks or
   rate-controls specific protocols or protocol ports, modifies protocol
   fields in ways not prescribed by the protocol standard, or otherwise
   inhibits or favors certain applications or classes of applications.
   - *Device Attachment Rules*.  Any restrictions on the types of devices
   and any approval procedures for devices to connect to the network.
   - *Security*.  Any practices used to ensure end-user security or
   security of the network, including types of triggering conditions that
   cause a mechanism to be invoked (but excluding information that could
   reasonably be used to circumvent network security).

   - Performance Characteristics

   - *Service Description*.  A general description of the service,
   including the service technology, expected and actual access speed and
   latency, and the suitability of the service for real-time applications.
   - *Impact of Non-Broadband Internet Access Service Data Services*.  If
   applicable, what non-broadband Internet access service data services, if
   any, are offered to end users, and whether and how any non-broadband
   Internet access service data services may affect the last-mile capacity
   available for, and the performance of, broadband Internet access service.

   - Commercial Terms

   - *Price*.  For example, monthly prices, usage-based fees, and fees for
   early termination or additional network services.
   - *Privacy Policies*.  A complete and accurate disclosure about the
   ISP’s privacy practices, if any.  For example, whether any network
   management practices entail inspection of network traffic, and whether
   traffic is stored, provided to third parties, or used by the ISP for
   non-network management purposes.
   - *Redress Options*.  Practices for resolving complaints and questions
   from consumers, entrepreneurs, and other small businesses.