From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:04 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FCC Enforcement Actions

I thought this was odd: " By failing to comply with the Transparency Rule, the
Company has deprived consumers of critical information that must be available
when selecting Internet service in the marketplace. As the Commission has
previously stated, clear disclosures help consumers make well-informed choices
about their purchase and use of broadband Internet access services."

If you were comparing ISPs based on their disclosures and the one you were
looking at didn't have one, wouldn't you just move onto the next provider? If
they are the only provider available, would it really matter then?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 11:24 PM Kurt Fankhauser <lists.wavel...@gmail.com