Chuck,

We qualify each address to find out which speeds we put them on the best
plan and price we can if they're in an area with horns. But right now, 80%
of our new customer installs are rural areas with the higher pricing and
lower speed plans I linked to. We're no longer building any new sites in
town because of how busy we are.

DSL, Satellite, and cellular have all been getting much worse in our area
so people are seeking us out more than ever.