We're small but we had a small price increase October of 2018 and added
another $7,000 per month in revenue. We lost 2 customers from it. So we
lost $140 in revenue to gain $7,000 more.

It was a no brainer. We probably had 5% of customers want clarification of
the increase above and beyond what we put in the email but everyone else
just paid more without being mad.

Our price increases that we're doing now through June should add a decent
amount of revenue and we expect to lose less than 15 customers. We would
have to lose over 200 customers for the price increase to hurt us. If we
lose anywhere from 1 to 199 customers, we'll still have the same revenue
but now much higher profit because we eliminated bandwidth usage, support
load, and freed up equipment from 200 accounts.

I see so many wisp's worried about marketshare when they should be thinking
about profit. I don't want the most customers, I want the highest revenue
customers because it means less people to support with the same revenue and
much higher profit.