Curious, cannot you generate sync with GLONASS only?

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:01 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mass GPS issues

Are you power cycling the whole Rack Injector?  Doing a reboot?  Or power
cycling the GPS source per Forrest’s instructions?

I assume power cycling the whole Rack Injector would also drop power to the GPS
source.  Not sure about a reboot.

The ones I have fixed seem to be staying fixed.  I had a Rack Injector that was
seeing only GLONASS  satellites until its Syncbox was power cycled, now it
seems fine.  Some people are reporting the problem seems to be resolving itself
over time, but I’ve seen no evidence of that.

The cnPulse (Cambium Sync UGPS) that I had to power cycle is also doing fine
now, no recurrence.  I’m attaching the GPS Sync information from the AP.  Some
of the GPS Receiver information like model and software rev might be useful to
Forrest for comparison.