Yes. Most sites were tracking either zero or 1-2 GLONASS sats until they
all suddenly came back this afternoon.

GLONASS was not tracking nearly as many sats during the PRN#29 event
either, or we wouldn't have had so many issues. We had many RackInjectors
showing a 2D lock and no timing pulse. 2 GLONASS sats and one GPS sat
tracked intermittently. Same with a handful of ePMP APs that also needed
reboots to clear the GPS error. So much for multi-GNSS fault tolerance.

Why did both of these things happen at the same time? Coincidence or
conspiracy?