From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:23:41 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti AF-11x licensed links

Well, the efficiency isn't quite that bad. at 1024QAM (they actually do support
2048QAM now too) they can do somewhere around 350-375Mbps per polarity using a
56mhz channel, which is about the same as what our old SAF Lumina can do at
256QAM... of course if you figure that as an 80mhz channel, rather than 56mhz,
it's pretty bad. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't meet the FCC efficiency
requirements at the lowest modulations, but you'd have to have a pretty poorly
engineered link for that to be a problem.