The problem is keeping one transmitter out of the other. So you have hybrid combiners and circulators. Those are the only methods I know. You can get both at 11 GHz with waveguide or SMA connectors.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Radabaugh
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:06 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 11 ghz combiner

This is usually done using wave guides rather than at the electrical level due to the high losses that occur when trying to do it using transmission lines. It’s a pretty complex piece of waveguide design - not something you can cobble together. The vendors with full product lines in the microwave backhaul market have these solutions already designed and available.

Mark