On 1/27/20 8:43 AM, Matt Mangriotis via AF wrote:
The license expiration date is tied to your specific license. Most of them
(~85% of the total) do expire on April 17, 2020.

Yeah I know my NN license doesn't expire this year, but it's been unclear to me if the FCC expects everyone with NN licenses that don't expire this year to shut down on April 17 or not.

I ask because I tried to submit a location registration last week and the application disappeared without a trace: the file number doesn't show up in ULS or in search but I still have the PDF copy. It makes me wonder if they're silently discarding any NN related applications at this point due to impending shutdown.