I guess it would make sense for those who are wanting to have something inside the metro areas or places with dense population otherwise yes this is a great opportunity for those who are in the rural areas.
I have both so I am wanting at least 1 pal to secure our future here.
I dont have too much anticipation that the telcos will light up much here but we want to be prepared. We also missed the deadline on locking in our existing APs at the time of april 2015 so its somewhat crucial we have something to lean on.