The Pro is better, in general. The main problem that I've had with the
normal Powerbox is dropping power on ports, which can generally be fixed by
turning on "long cable mode", or something like that.

The Pro also gets you gigabit, an SFP port, and it can do 24v or 48v (but
not both at the same time).