Still working on migration so I will know soon..
 I just wanted to re validate each site we onboard before doing so because I dont want to have to go back for incorrect information. We have had an NN license since 2010 and since the first cambium pmp450 3.65 we have been on board for this but we have added at least 23 sites
with these since then to included the newest medusa line.
I will know something by next week when I press the button on our first site for sure lol :)