I see there’s a beta 4 release today.  Haven’t read the release notes yet.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:24 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CBRS SAS options from Cambium

We also found a big with one Medusa AP that wouldn’t get sync even tho the sync
status showed cambium sync and timing port sync.  Solution was to turn on
‘auto-sync + free-run’ and then also enable ‘free run before gps sync’  still
working with cambium on a better fix but it’s working for now.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:54 AM Mark Radabaugh <m...@amplex.net