From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 1:43 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.5Ghz FCC Auction 105

I still think its going to venture capitalists looking for long term recoveries

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:30 PM Dev <d...@logicalwebhost.com
<mailto:d...@logicalwebhost.com> > wrote:

Which eliminates some very large percentage of the WISP’s in small markets who
would be most able to help with the last mile. They’d be laughed out a bank,
assuming their bank knows what spectrum is at all.

So their option would be to hope no one bids?