You can ignore the CMA bidding, that is not happening as it was removed in the
final order.

Bidding units:

39. We further propose that the amount of the upfront payment submitted by a
bidder would determine its initial bidding eligibility in bidding units, which
are a measure of bidder eligibility and bidding activity. We propose to assign
each block in a given county a specific number of bidding units, equal to one
bidding unit per $10 of the upfront payment listed in Attachment A. The number
of bidding units for one block in a given county is fixed, since it is based on
the MHz-pops in the block, and does not change during the auction as prices
change. To the extent that bidders wish to bid on multiple generic blocks
simultaneously, whether within the same county or in different counties, they
would need to ensure that their upfront payment provides enough eligibility to
cover multiple blocks.

Basically a qualifying step based on your initial deposit.

Mark