I dont know how many times i need to point out this logic

The US is undercounted, thats a given. undercounting does not equate hidden
numbers of magnitude

Heres the logic thats completely being ignored

The deaths associated with COVID19 that werent tested would have been
attributed to flu
There has been no reported increase in flu deaths per the anticipated rates
this year

The testing that has been done is very promising. Yesterdays counts of
those tested were running around 8 percent positive. This does NOT equate
to 8 percent of the population. The "administration bad, nobody can just go
get a test for curiousity" argument further strengthens this as a promising
number. The ONLY people being tested for the most part, are those in the
very high probability category. So of those assumed to be infected, only 8
percent of them actually are.

We still havent hit globally the number of infections and deaths from the
swine flu in the US alone. let me reiterate this GLOBALLY TODAY, there are
less sick and dead, than from swine flu in the US ALONE. The current
response is such that has never been seen in the history of the planet.

Inmates are an issue, with a guard and an inmate at rikers island infected
now, we have a national issue. if we dump the prisons, not only do we have
a ton of criminals on the street, we have hundreds of thousands of indigent
on the streets in the middle of a pandemic. (maybe not having locked up
such a percentage of the population in the first place is a whole other OT
rant). Iran dumped 70k inmates on the streets, i cant imagine that having
helped their situation.

Morons on spring break making a point of interacting even more than they
normally would have is illogical enough to eliminate any logic.