I was a Sales Engineer once :-)  My GPA in High School was around 2.7
because I outright refused to do homework but did great at anything in
class.  Anyone that knew me was always shocked when I told them my GPA.
My younger brother was the 4.0 Valedictorian though... but avoided any
hardwork in College and got one of those degrees that in of itself isn't
worth much.  I did one semester of community college and said this is
just like K-12 and dropped out and joined the Marines (I probably would
have done far better at a good 4 year school).

I had childhood asthma which really hurt my capabilities to keep up in
any activity that was physical, and it wasn't until I was in the Marines
that I really figured out how far I could push myself.  So I was used to
being picked last but it never bothered me.

I've not kept up with anyone from high school, but when I have people
have landed mostly where I would have thought they would.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder & Managing Director of Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct:+1 (702) 470-2766