I don't talk that way, so It puts me off when I'm around people that do. I'll admit that I will judge a person based on how they're speaking. Having not used that language, I will say that it seems that is becoming the 'normal' Even when visiting customers now, those words just are in their natural speech now.

However, I watch TV shows/movies where the language is just a blue, and it doesn't seem to bother me. Youtube videos do bother me though. Maybe something about having a scripted reason to say it, vs just saying to to fill time?