As you see the words used more and more in movies, music, etc.
(Entertainment) you see them used in regular settings. Movies like to push
the envelope. Music that younger people listen to tends to come from more
economically depressed areas where you hear the words more often. We are
all getting old. I never heard my parents use those words growing up, but I
even hear myself using the words on occasion with that occasion getting
more frequent.

Gilbert