If a software bug accidentally made DFS way less sensitive I don't think anyone would complain.

FEATURE REQUEST: A plausibly deniable DFS bug.

On 7/13/2020 10:37 AM, Eric Muehleisen wrote:
DFS has been a major pain since 15.x. Setting the configuration parameters correctly does not make any difference in DFS false positives. We have a site that once DFS triggers, it will continue to trigger over and over again until you power cycle it. Even then, that is only a temporary fix until another DFS event happens. I understand that Cambium must conform to FCC standards but their DFS algorithm is overly sensitive for sure. I don't believe it matters what sync device you have, DFS will trigger regardless. We've had DFS troubles with CTM's, RackInjectors, CMM4's and uGPS.

Forest, we also have GPS issues similar to Mark's. RackInjector with junior syncbox. AP's will randomly switch sync sources. This doesn't happen on AP's with CTM2's on the same site. I would really like to see the RackInjector provide a temporarily generated sync pulse on the event that GPS actually does fail. This would prevent SM's from re-registering.