SFG is important even in GAA.

If the SAS has to move you to a new channel (a process that isn’t clear what
the automated mechanism is for doing that) it MUST move all of the CBSD’s
(including CPE-CBSD’s) that are in the same SFG.

If the SAS tries to coordinate a move but doesn’t take into account that all of
the CPE (or SM’s) in that SFG need to also receive a new grant on that
frequency it will make a complete hash of the CPE.

Mark