Today was an adventure, to say the least.
Without the prior info on the clusterrest clusterfuck of my career, we are
installing some wtm4200. Glancing these meanwell power supplies may or may
not be -48v.
We have two radios onsite, first powers up swimmingly
Second power supply connected only to AC decides to smoke bomb. Was plugged
into a triple plug on a power strip. Was powered on for a bit then did its
rocket ship thing. Figured ok, just a bum meanwell, the other one is up and
powering a radio without issue.
I'm plugging in a cambium ps into the triple plug as my contractor is
plugging in a power strip into the second on a duplex outlet.
The fucking powerstrip explodes, literally.
It's a cheap surge suppressor power strip. So I'm assuming the SS is what
blew up.
I have no further data, since my contractor almost lost a hand. I'll
investigate in morning daylight.

Somewhere in this power mix I screwed up.

With the limited data I have, anybody got any ideas before somebody gets
killed?

I have 2 force 300-25, a force 300_13, a , a mikrotik, and a 3000 epmp omni
on this power strip. Circuit is less than 2 feet to the breaker. Breaker is
in an extended panel I'm unaware of the wiring details. The first wtm
powered with no issue.
This is a 20 amp breaker, when the meanwell fried it didnt trip. But simply
plugging  in a powerstrip, with nothing in it, almost cost my contractor a
hand.

Any idea where I fucked up. This is a grain leg and they're not to find of
explosions.

I'm wondering, since they bond the dc return to ground if it's not
energizing a chassis or something