We had one farm where we got the 3 phases, one wild, but no neutral.  Luckily
when we asked Phoenix Contact, they said we could connect L and N of the power
supply we were using (actually a TRIO UPS) to L1 and L2.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 6:52 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aviat power supplies and exploding power strips

Well, any electrician should know that some three phase circuits have a wild
leg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:25 PM, Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I know enough to get in a pickle, so we started hiring electrician to run to
our generator cutover. I go from there. Not even sure if I can hold this
against the electrician, it's an honest mistake and nobody got hurt